Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chairman of the Bored.


From the Department of No Fucking Shit?!?!?!

"The Only thing 'Aiken' on Clay is his ass!" - Lisa Lampanelli

******
I have no desire to do anything with a computer today. This sucks, because my mad influx of cash requires that I stare blankly into a broken computer until it gets fixed.

I've scheduled everything for tomorrow or Thursday. Sushi lunch on Friday. My eyes are welling with tears of boredom.

I did, this morning, accomplish a few things. I installed a side view mirror on my Ford, so now it doesn't look like a total piece of shit. I washed my comforter for the first time since I purchased it 3.5 years ago.

I had to take the comforter to a laundromat. This laundromat, which once used quarters to run its machines, now has a convoluted card system where you load the card with money and use the card's credits to wash/dry your clothes.

Motherfuckers. The card cost a dollar deposit (and if an attendant isn't there to refund your deposit, come back again for your buck. Sucker) and had about a 40% function rate. Why does technology and weather hate the poor so much? I spent a tensky getting my comforter washed. When I turned on the dryer, the souls of a thousand strippers all screamed out at once. I think I heard a few civilians in there as well.

I also cleaned out the Ford a bit, took a friend out to lunch, and took the air conditioner out of the window. You know, the shit that the every day man tends to do.

******
Update: "Gooch Gets a Haircut" has 271 hits on YouTube after 24 hours.



goochout

No comments: