Sunday, September 21, 2008

A message about blogging.

I've come to realize that bloggers have this inherent need to be viewed/read by the masses, yet write about themselves in a way that one would think that a blogger's daily minutae is really fucking interesting. It's not. The fact that you went shopping one day and the store was out of milk and you were like "WTF?" but the store manager was sort of hot does not make for an interesting blog. If you banged the store manager... that's something worth typing.

So, in the interest of providing content to the masses, here's a video of me getting a hair cut.




The girl cutting my hair is Alicia. She was the first serious girlfriend I ever had (15 years ago). The person taking the video is Nikki, her sister. I bug my eyes out because of some kid's really obnoxious/loud laugh toward the end of the video.

Fucking interesting, eh?

goochout.

No comments: