Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning Wood...

Normally, I post the MWs the night before. I do this, because I seldom see the time of 7:11 in real life. Last night I took an Advil PM and slept through Entourage as well as tossed and turned all night.

So, I woke up early this morning and watched my DVRed Entourage. As always, did not disappoint. I'm extremely happy that they've given Amanda (Carla Gugino), the agent, another story arc. She's so dreamy. And cleavagy. I choose her as today's Morning Wood. There's some nude shots of her on the internet, but you'll have to google that on your own. This is, after all, a family fucking website.


Damn, I'm groggy from that Advil PM. My Mom told me she sleeps "a sound seven hours" and doesn't toss and turn at all. Either she and I have very differing experiences with this OTC drug, or she's about to call and laugh and say "how'd you sleep last night, asshole?"

Just kidding. My Mother loves me.

goochout.

No comments: