Thursday, October 02, 2008

Forgive me...

What happened to Wednesday?

I've been working 11 hour days.

That would mean something if I, you know, dug ditches and shit like that. I don't. I slang computers, computer accessories, and tech support. Not very physically taxing. Emotionally and mentally, it is. However, comma, when you're emotionally and mentally bankrupt - who gives a shit?

When I'm not being a nerd for pay, I am a nerd in my free time. I am downloading a bootleg "milestone" (what Microsoft calls its products before they're determined to be "beta") version of Windows 7.

System 7 is to XP and Vista is to Millenium Edition. Vista is a motherfucking failure. I haven't hopped on the bandwagon (I have 'downgraded' some users from Vista to XP), just like I didn't with ME.

Windows 7 will be my savior. XP is like Christ, and the drop of Windows 7 will be considered Easter.

Analogies abound.

TechRepublic Story

goochthefuck out.

No comments: