Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ugh...

I sought out and found adventure last night. The thoughts and events that transpired surely would more perplex than titillate you. Therefore, consider yourself spared.

I'm at an office. I got here at 8:15 to resolve a printing issue. This trip will cover my expenditures from last night. Thank God. I also have to drive to Newberg on another work related trip.

I don't feel well. I routinely experience this phenomenon where I don't feel
well in the morning if I, the night before, drink copious amounts of a variety
of different alcohols within a short amount of time.


I think I'm going to go out to breakfast with a friend. I think I may throw up before then. It's a toss up.

I wanted to see Righteous Kill this weekend. The reviews are so, so bad that I may wait for the DVD - if they bother to release one. It sounds truly sucktastic. Here's a review.

The Gooch is Out.

No comments: