Monday, November 03, 2008



Apparently there is a feature on Dish DVR systems that have a Tivo-ish "skip forward" button that bumps ahead 30 seconds to allow you to easily skip commercials.

I was searching for codes for my Comcast remote and I found this trick.

I tried this out and tested it (on someone else's remote, I'm not stupid) and it works.

Check it out:

1. Press the "cable" button at the top of the remote to put it into Cable Box control mode.

2. Press and hold the "Setup" button until the "Cable" button blinks twice.

3. Type in the code 994. The "Cable" button will blink twice.

4. Press (do not hold) the "Setup" button.

5. Type in the code 00173 for the 30 second skip.

6. Press whatever button on the remote you want to map the skip function to. (I used the "A - lock button).

7. Try it. It changed my life.

******

John McCain says "Mac is back!"

Barack Obama
should get up on the podium at a rally and say "Black is back!" God, that would be sweet.

It'd be funny as hell if Barack Obama won the election, then got really, really black. How hilarious would it be if Obama put spinners on the presidential limo, made Air Force One looks like Soul Plane, divorced Michelle and married a white chick, put a Scarface poster in the oval office, and put together a group of political advisors consisting of Chuck D., Ice Cube, MC Lyte, and KRS-1?

Next time I get on a bus, I'm moving straight to the back.

"You crackers can call me Payback Barack!" President Elect Barack Obama, 11/5/2008

gooch:out




MC Lyte? is she really political? I mean... why her and not, say, Lady of Rage?

I don't know, I wrote it kind of hastily, so MC Lyte was the first female rapper that popped in my head.

And why didn't you put the (moderately) funny yet (questionably) racist bit at the beginning of this post. Are you really trying to appeal to your three readers that subscribe to Comcast?

I just thought it was cool. I guess I could have made that the secondary post.

You should spend more time on this site. What, one post a day at most and not even a lot of pictures? You don't get laid enough to justify this kind of neglect.

I do go on dates...

Fuck that. Go back to the strippers and give yourself some real shit to write about. Your sluttiness has always improved your subject matter. You're boring these days. I mean, when's the last time someone threatened to kill you?

It's been a while...

Whatever. God bestowed upon you a decent sense of humor and a fantastic ability to type. You are slapping God in the face by not paying more attention to this site.

I'll try...

No! Do or do not, there is no try.

Who the fuck are you, Yoda?

Actually, I got it from my horoscope a couple weeks ago.

Wait, are you an Aries? So am I.

Of course, you idiot. I am you.

If you're me, then why are you constantly giving me shit for everything?

Because you suck. I'm the part of your brain that acknowledges this fact.

I could do without you...

No, you need me.

I'm not comfortable with this conversation.

Then quit typing, moron.

...The name calling needs to stop.

Then, again, stop typing.

Okay. Gooch:Out

Me:Too


Ugh.




6 comments:

Greg said...

What did I just read there? I'm still not sure.

picturegirl503 said...

You definitely don't need to go back to "dating" (I use the term very loosely-pun intended) strippers. There are actually nice girl(s) that like you. Actually like you for you. New concept for you, I understand that, but you should give it a try and stop punishing one for the sins of others. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Jesus you're twisted Gooch. And I really hope that wasn't MY comcast remote you did your ninja shit on.

Anonymous said...

Jesus you're twisted Gooch. And I really hope that wasn't MY comcast remote you did your ninja shit on.

Anonymous said...

Jesus you're twisted Gooch. And I really hope that wasn't MY comcast remote you did your ninja shit on.

Anonymous said...

Yes, i said it three times to get my point across. And if you want a hint on who this is, think of a penis show-down in my room....one which you had no chance of winning. That's ok, Gooch, even Michael Jordan had an off-night.