Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Morning Wood...



I apparently forgot to set my alarm clock in the bedroom back. I don't use the alarm, rather I rely on anxiety, fear, hangover induced headache/nausea, and depression to wake me up in the wee hours of the morning. I should have known it wasn't quite 5:30 when my penis wasn't at it's fully priapismatic erect 2.5 inches. My penis gets up around 5:30 every morning. I myself prefer 6:00 as the time to start my day. It's an ongoing struggle.





I saw it was 6am and I got up, started to get ready. I started to check my email and... it's 5:20. Fuck.





I thought John McCain's concession speech was excellent. The text of it is on Meghan McCain's website: McCainBlogette.com





goochout.

1 comment:

Greg said...

theres a Portland version of that stripper alarm clock. the stripper is fully naked and detches from the pole so she can do side jobs as a hooker and attend her shrink meetings to work out her daddy issues.