Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Mninrog Enoyreve!



If it's on a Post-It, then it must be true.


I spent my blogging time commenting on Gregster's (Greg Moore) blog that I ran out of time doing my own posting. So, I figured I'd just post what transpired on the blogosphere this morning.

From Greg's post this morning:

Why am I still up? Oh, right - Cool Runnings is on TBS. I love that movie. Makes me cry every time they walk across the finish line, carrying their sled. John Candy being dead makes me sad, too.

Looking for some kleenex...

Gregsta Mon'


My comment regarding his post:


John Candy is dead, but he lives in all of us. He is alive when we watch too much hockey, drink too much booze, eat too much, and bang too many hookers.
Wait, the last one was Chris Farley.

The point is, John Candy's last name did him in. If you're named after something bad for you, you're already in trouble. This is why John Lee Hooker had sex with so many prostitutes*, Johnny Cash and Eddie Money had decent incomes, and Billy Prime Rib died of a heart attack at age 17.

And don't get me started on Lou Gehrig.

And don't get me started on Bill Gates who has an amazing home security
system, but his OS "Windows" (as in 'open') doesn't.

Don't be sad about John Candy. Grab a steak and an eight-ball** (wait, that was Belushi) and live the way you were meant to.

In your case... Mo(o)re.

*Completely made up

**An 1/8th ounce of cocaine

******

Here's what I worked on into the evening last night. It looks like a Dell opened up and vomited an extra hard drive and power supply. I'm actually cloning hard drives for an employee lottery of used office computers.

******
Have a wonderful day!

goochout.


Plum sauce, my favorite medium (dirty Thai food plates, circa this week).

No comments: