Monday, November 10, 2008

Morning Wood...


Emmanuelle Chriqui

I woke up this morning and watched last night's Entourage. Emmanuelle Chriqui made a guest appearance giving me, that's right, morning wood. I would have rubbed one out, too, except that little troll Kevin Connolly was in the scene, ruining the moment I so desperately wanted to share with Emmanuelle.

People say that relationships are an opportunity to grow, learn about yourself, learn about other people, and as a way to share experiences with someone that you truly care for. I think that every relationship I've had from 2003 to present has been an opportunity to be punished for every shitty thing I did during my relationships previous to 2003.

At the end of the evening, I almost want to get into my car and call someone and say "sorry I didn't make enough time for you" or one of many "sorries" I should have doled out during the late nineties/early 2000s. It's like a reverse "My Name is Earl" except instead of a list of sins to atone, I'm pretty much getting my list handed to me.

Along with my ass.

But I digest. I'm up early. I'm pumped about getting some projects done at work. I'm thankful for everything that I have, and everything that I hope to have in the future.

That's a better way to start the morning, right?

That, and maybe a tug to Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Heh.

gooch:out

1 comment:

picturegirl503 said...

EVERY relationship has been punishment? I seem to remember one that you seemed to like.....