Friday, November 14, 2008

No, I won't go to Nebraska with you, Mom!

I love that parents are taking their teenagers to Nebraska, the dumping ground for kids, to get rid of them. Hell, the 16 and 17 year olds can drive themselves: "Just drive yourself to a hospital in Nebraska and leave the keys in the cupholder. I'll get the car later, after I sleep off my coke binge."

Ha!


"Of the 34 kids dropped off, none has been an infant; 28 have been older than 10"

Wow... 34 chances of another school shooting prompted by the overt acts of non-love from shitty parents. It's like aborting a fetus in the 48th trimester. A fetus that can crive a car and almost legally vote.

Heh.

The world is batshit fucking crazy.

goochout.

1 comment:

picturegirl503 said...

So does this mean they are going to change the law before I can drive to Nebraska and drop off my kids? Can I buy them each a one way plane ticket? Kidding people :)