Sunday, November 09, 2008

This is what it's like when worlds collide...

I'm at a girl's house on her computer, writing this blog. She knows it exists, but I've kept it hidden through my technical prowess. She uses Internet Explorer and I'm rocking Firefox. CTRL+SHIFT+DEL clears the private data. I'm a ninja. A big fat ninja that knows how to type.

Obviously, I'm having trouble concentrating. I need home turf advantage. I can't think while sitting on the floor feeling my ass fall asleep. We both deserve better.

Olive Garden commercial. Olive Garden sucks.

Speaking of home turf advantage, I'm actively looking to get the fuck out of Troutdale. There's nothing there for me, except for Marty.

Note: That blonde chick on CSI Miami is the worst actress in the history of acting. I just saw a promo where she dared to act in a dramatic fashion.

Maybe it's the television watching. I can't type with someone's big TV in front of me.

I'm going to publish this as a reminder to not... whatever.

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, fine - I don't miss you. I resent you.