Sunday, January 11, 2009

If you're not part of the solution...

...you're probably just an asshole.

That's how I feel, in the ambiguous world of Gooch where I complain about the very acts of atrocity in which I partake.
One atrocity not committed by me: shitty grammar.

Otherwise, lock and load and rock and roll. I am American: A white, fat, self absorbed and unemployed nightmare with no grasp of reality or responsibility. I'm a rat in a maze trying to find the path of least resistance to the cheese of immediate gratification. I think I provide balance in a still family-oriented environment. I'm like Heath Ledger's Joker... I commit acts of badness for the sake of committing them. For those who subscribe to the "conflict" model of sociology: you're very welcome.

I watched The Wrestler yesterday. George Lucas and Steven Spielberg should go through every movie in which Marissa Tomei had a role and use CGI to make her naked in those films. They should quit fucking with their movies and embrace the fact that MT has decided to get naked in movies (she plays a stripper in The Wrestler) and go back and make her movies that much better. No CG love scenes with Joe Pesci, please.


In all seriousness, The Wrestler is a great movie. It's so simple yet not too predictable. Great character driven plot without being pretensious. Mickey Rourke is great, but he's the poster boy for plastic surgery gone bad.
I'm on a girl's computer right now. I have to spend the next ten minutes deleting every downloaded picture, google search for "marissa tomei stripper" and any other traces of my being on this computer. Gotta go.
gooch:out!

No comments: