Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goochspotting


Miss California: Carrie Prejain

The Miss USA pageant is just getting stupid. Er. Stupider. I've never heard so many canned, stupid responses to softball questions. Universal healthcare is a matter of integrity? Dummies. These bitches should practice the art of Shutting the Fuck Up. That should be one of the competitions: The "Shut the fuck Up portion of the competition." Just sit there, look hot, and be quiet.

I've got two words for the next Miss USA competition: Brass Poles. Two more words: Lap Dance.

I finished a decent computer gig this morning and I've begun Goochweek. I'm getting my teeth cleaned, my fucked up back massaged; I've spent the entire morning setting up lunches and peripheral health appointments. Maybe I'll get a mani-pedi and really fag it up. Cosmopolitans anyone?

I should probably get some work done.

Probably.

Djing this Friday.

goochout.

2 comments:

Greg said...

OH MY GOD! A Pedi sounds SOOOOO good! I'm totally there! My feet are killing me!

picturegirl503 said...

So you're telling me I could be the next Miss America? I'll brush up on my pole work ;)