Friday, April 24, 2009

Morning Wouldn't...

I know it's late, but I'm in a Spicoli-styled lack of ambition mode this week. I capped my massage yesterday with a chiropractic adjustment and I feel a lot better. Not perfect, but so much better.

Masseuse [discussing a girl that I dated earlier this year]: ...Were you two intimate?

Me: Yes, yes we were. We also had sex.

Heyoooooooooooooo!


I saw this picture of Amy Smart and I'm trying to decide if, given a choice, if I'd fuck either her or that Susan Boyle chick from American Idol/YouTube.

Amy Smart or Susan Boyle? Answer: sock followed by a nap.

Regis Philbin is going to host "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" this summer? They should get the host from "Slumdog Millionaire" to host it. How perfect would that be and is that dude even busy with anything other than pimping out the DVD release? I think not.

No comments: