Monday, June 01, 2009

Another Manic (Depressive) Monday.


No desire to go to the gym this morning. The air conditioning was on last night; took a shower in my own bathroom today. The wine fridge overheated last night. I'm not sure if the cat is digging on the heat all that much. I got to see my sister this weekend; I love and miss her and her family. She hates this site. Especially since I used it to fake my death. I just had a tequila craving. Jesus. I hope they find that AirFrance plane safe; it's unlikely at this point. I have NO jobs scheduled for today. I should do my billing/banking. I think I'll go do some work and get done early. Maybe the pool will be open. I've loaded the iPod with a ton of new songs: Green Day and Depeche Mode's new albums among them. Bummed I had to miss the Grigonis wedding. I didn't show up and I did send a gift, which is all any newly married couple could ever hope for. Sometimes I drink to much at weddings. Sometimes I drink too much on Tuesdays. Whatever. I'm a star. A bright, shiny star. Sometimes I stop to ask: What Would Tony Montana Do? Finished watching "Burn After Reading" this morning. Funny stuff, and I love every actor in it. Even the guy that played "Sledgehammer" in the 80s. I'm off to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comforted. Where's my cape? My home computer is sort of jacked. Where's my Windows Bar? I'm going to shop for a netbook today. If I get one I'll finally have an excuse to use my cute new Kenneth Cole bag. No... you're a fag. Caffeine is liquid ambition and I, my friends, am a quart low. Mama say, mama saw, ma ma cu saw. Today's high? - 86 degrees. Today's low? - This post.
Ha.
Paragraphs:Fuck 'em
gooch:out

No comments: