Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahhh... Yeah.

Bitches:

Crashed my home computer something fierce. I know what I did. It involves torrents, lack of adequate antivirus, disreputable torrent sites, lack of judgement, lack of sleep.

I got it working somewhat this morning. All clothes were in the dryer, so I had to make a pajama-ed trip to the car to get my computer-tech CDs.

"Gooch," you ask, "is there something gratifying about being able to fix your own computer?"

No. There is something gratifying about keeping your own computer from getting jacked the fuck up. In my case, as of last night: fail. This morning: fail.

Then, as I'm working on my machine, I notice that the cat is missing. She normally wakes me up at 6am, but as of 9am... no cat nor any sign of her. My whole fucking life was falling apart this morning. I had to resort to tweeting/Facebooking via my phone. To top off my morning: I went to look for my wallet when it dawned on me that it was in my shorts from last night. Which were in the dryer. Which would make sense because they'd already been through the washing machine.

Hell yeah. I've got cash laid out on a desk trying to dry. Damn right it was a good day.

Speaking of which: click HERE for an Ice Cube/It Was a Good Day inspired flow chard that I lifted from Geekologie. Awesome.

gooch:out

No comments: