Tuesday, January 11, 2011

one two, one two. is this thing on?


You know, I drink a lot of that Rockstar Recovery (I've not made a secret of my obsession with it). One would think that I'd have developed a tolerance for it. I think the opposite has occurred. I'm ultra senstive to whatever magical ingredients are mixed within. It makes my heart race (and in a few cases, hesitate/stop). I'm down to one can a day (from two) and that morning yellow canned goodness is not making me feel so swell.

I'm opening up (probably) my last can of this electrolyte/caffeine phenomenon this morning. I'm working from home for a big chunk of the day. The remainder of my Rockstar Recovery cache will remain in my downstairs fridge as booze mixer and in my bedroom fridge as, well, I don't know. A morning after consolation prize? Heh, I'll tape cab fare to the cans as a way to expedite their removal from my house.

So I sit here with a few different poeple's workstations at my remote disposal. It's so empowering until I have to call someone who I've insisted stay off their computer while I'm controlling it from my home office and have them "hit the enter key, please" or "could you hit the power button on your computer?"

I'm in complete and total control![asterisk].

Just got off of the phone possibly considering an international vacation. This would be a first for me, since the only foreign country I've been to is Miami. Sure, I've been to Canada and was probably the youngest white kid stopped at the Tijuana border with a variety of switchblades (hidden in plain site... genius). I have to get my ducks in a row if I want to make this happen.

Speaking of Ducks (zing)... What a freaking heartbreak. I mean, that game tying pass was such a kickass moment and to lose it after all that. Well, welcome to Oregon sports. Oregon: Holding on to 1978 since 1991.

I think I'm putting weight back on. How the fuck does one abstain from drinking and gain weight? Determination, that's how. Fat kid sticktoitiveness: Overcoming calorie deficient adversity to keep the weight on. When it comes to Weight Watchers points, I always get the high score.

My thermostat thinks I'm at work, so it's set for just above freezing. My genitalia looks like a blue robin's egg in a nest.

Have to hit the showers. Long day ahead. Gooch:Out





No comments: