Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Word. I'm taking JAKE H. to the Pledge of Allegiance show tonight. See how I put his name in all caps, implying that I use a database to fill in the blanks?

In unrelated news, if you're a sucker (like me) who pays for even basic cable, you should get your month's worth of money's worth and watch channel 11 on Thursday [9/27] at 10pm. I'll be on it. Somewhere. Watch this site for more information on this event.

Shouts out to: Notorious HUB and Dualesc, JB and his new Fender, MSK and Frogger God, my shrink and his flash cards, my Mom and the Red Cross, DFiVE9 and Jagermeister, JAM Magazine and its hiatus, Diet Pepsi and my mass consumption of it...

There is nothing better in the world than sitting naked in my dark room - drinking a Diet Pepsi and typing this stuff out.

-gooch

No comments: