Thursday, October 17, 2002

Three years ago I didn't even have an email address. Didn't want one. Now, I've got a video stream on GoochRadio. Click "Radio" above to see it. There's really nothing substantive, only a test with a beer can as a tri-pod. I guess the common thread in my technology career is really, in fact, beer. Click HERE to access the video test directly.

In news, I love that the news stations are showing pictures of the AK-74 and asking viewers to keep in mind that "the sniper could change guns at any time." Yeah, like I was going to call the police when I saw some guy in a van pointing a rifle out the window. I hung up the phone when I saw that he had an M-16 and not the AK-74 they showed on TV. Nope, couldn't be the sniper.

Also in the news...

FREE NOELLE BUSH!


Click HERE for the CNN story.

No comments: