Thursday, July 15, 2004

My thermostat controlled fan just kicked on. It's at that stage where it turns on and off every two seconds because the actual temperature is hovering around the one set on the fan. It's absofuckinglutely driving me nuts. Almost as nuts as the fact that the fan's remote control needs new batteries, so I have to get up now.

I'm downloading some SNL "TV Funhouse" cartoons, because they're fucking funny. I'm looking for the Mr. T one in particular - I've never seen it.

I worked for five hours on a computer Tuesday for a computer repair place downtown. I couldn't fix it, and neither could the seasoned techs. The only thing more satisfying than a job done well is failing a job and having other people fail at it as well.

I'm going to try making a grilled cheese sandwich on the barbecue.

GOOCH:out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have one of those damn fans, I hate those things. I feel your pain.

You are also speaking truth about that nice warm feeling of non-accomplishment that you get after somebody with more technical knowledge or experience than you also fails at the same task. You surely speak the truth.

Grilled Cheese on the BBQ - I recommend utilizing tinfoil in some capacity. Either to catch drips of cheese or to keep the bread from lighting on fire. Either way, I also advocate using very low levels of heat/flame. Good luck.

- Ymike