Friday, September 30, 2005

And from my Guestbook (which I never, ever check)

This is just your recent ex "ho" checking in. Thanks a fucking lot!!!!

Apparently my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend has internet access. That guestbook posting prefaced a 5:31am phone call and a 6:12am visit by her to my house where we drank wine and discussed things for four hours. She didn't like being called a 'ho' on a website. I didn't like her being one while we were together. She returned her ring. We talked, cried, had another glass of wine. It was a good visit. The conclusion was that we still love each other but I'll never, ever forgive her for the shit she did and we'll never, ever, ever get back together again. Hopefully the page can be turned on that chapter in both our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whore-whore-whore-whore-whore-whore
whore-whore-whore-whore-whore-whore
whore-whore-whore-whore-whore-whore


HO!



Whore-whore-whore-whore-whore-whore
whore-whore-whore-whore-whore-whore