Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BREAKING GOOCH

Last night I had one person ask the question "what do these [really attractive] girls see in you." He's referring to the string of make out sessions I've had with known good looking chicks and the ghosts of girlfriends past. Maybe it's alcohol. Who knows. Who cares. I'm not a bad looking guy... what the fuck?

Another guy questioned how I make a living at what I do with the little experience I have in the field. "How do you have your own company with all these customers?" Answer: Google. I have an artificial knowledge base in Google. When the customer isn't looking, I do a search in Google. NTLDR is missing? What does that mean...? Google that shit, yo.

Another was telling me what a 'ho' my recent ex-girlfriend was. Um, well yeah. Got me there.

Another guy was talking about how little the person that beat the shit out of me last month was.

Hey, that's great you guys. It's hard enough being a living, breathing legend without random people questioning my livelihood, manhood, and um... screw you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We're just trying to learn the Gooch-way! You're making out with chicks that we only dream about making out with. You're the lucky one, dude! I can't even make out with the bar bitches at Putters on Woodstock! The Gooch-way: It's the only way. (take that one to the bank!) Perhaps us not-making-out-with-hot-chicks guys can learn a few things from the Goochmeister. Oh shit, I've got a girlfriend. Damn, I knew I was forgetting some random, mildly important detail.

Goochingly,
Gregster