Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

It's 5:16am, but I've just woke up and not just gotten home, which is the circumstance under which we usually find each other at this time in the morning. I'm actually waiting for the gym to open.

I woke up early. I'm not tossing and turning, as evidenced by the sheets still in place on my bed. I have been drooling a lot in my sleep lately. Work has been stressfull. Plus, the Ashlee Simpson/Jessica Simpson which-would-I-sleep-with debate rages on inside my head. I like Ashlee's heavy eyeliner; it suggests a sort of a rebelliousness that would allow her to drink a couple of Zimas and have sex with me just to piss off her psycho Dad. After I saw Ashlee's "Boyfriend" video on MTV this morning, I saw Jessica Simpson on a ProActiv acne medicine infomercial. I couldn't even get a boner to it.

Trust me: if anyone can jerk off to an infomercial, it's me.

Geez, I just checked the gym website. They opened at 4:30am. I thought they opened at 6:30. I'm out!

No comments: