Monday, April 23, 2007

Update 04.24.07: I am hung the fuck over. Fucking Shooters, man. Gets me every time. I didn't have enough fun to justify how I feel right now, but it was fun.

My Dad took me to the "best steak house in Reno," The Steakhouse at the Peppermill. I looked at the menu and one entree caught my eye: Prime Rib with jumbo shrimp sauteed in a Jack Daniels flambe of some sort. I paired it with a bottle of merlot (fuck you, I like merlot).

Holy fucking shit. If I was on death row, this would be the meal I'd order. If there was a way I could receive a blow job while consuming this meal, I would give up all of my worldly possessions and kill myself once I completed all courses.

It was that good.

Gooch Fun Fact #185: *Edited for content 04.24.07*

Gooch Fun Fact #186: Gooch is dating a girl that doesn't know he has a website.

Gooch Fun Fact #187: Gooch hates people that write about themselves in the third person.


gooch: he is out

No comments: