Monday, October 29, 2007

From an email sent this morning to a friend:
Burying my face into a laptop catching up on work. Heh, I guess I could be talking about the computer job or the strip club job.

I'm in catchup mode right now as a lot of work didn't get done while I was in Hawaii and my bank account took quite a hit as resort life is a party and the checkout invoice is a motherfucking hangover. From now on, every time your computer breaks and I fix it (and you pay the invoice) an angel gets his or her wings. Or something. Yeah... limited time offer.

I shouldn't even be blogging this shit right now. I should be, you know, working. While in Hawaii, I saw a few episodes of Law and Order as they were doing a marathon on USA. Today I read an absolutely pointless article about my future ex wife Mariska Hargitay. Apparently she was in Hawaii during the same time I was. Stalking psycho bitch. Leave me alone. And by leave me alone, I mean call me.

Slowest News Day EVER! Hargitay: Is there something on besides 'L&O'?



I'm listening to the new Kanye album right now. I got it off of Bittorrent last night. Comcast has been fucking with the bittorrent service, which pisses me off and sets a dangerous precedent for ISPs. I'll have you know that there are perfectly legitimate uses for p2p services. I have no idea what they are, but someone does. Restore Net Neutrality! Fight The Power!

No comments: