Friday, November 02, 2007


Tucker Chapman.

"Dog" Chapman's son sold tape to Enquirer

I'm never having kids.

I know what the "N-word" means and I know its historical and social significance. Perhaps the word has evolved into a new meaning:

Early Retirement.

Maybe "Dog," Imus, Kramer, and... um... anyone else that has been economically damaged by their use of the n-word should go hang out in a bar somewhere. In the South. Where they'd, you know, be the "smart sounding" ones. And Gods. They'd be Gods there, too.

South Park should re-shoot the "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" episode. I honestly believe that I can relate any socio-political event to an episode of South Park. I can quote South Park the way some preachy motherfuckers quote the bible.

Screw you guys... I'm going to the gym.

goochout.


click me. heh.

No comments: