Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tuesday night: I got pulled over in the rental Altima. Lets just say that after observing me do a U-turn and speeding at 1am out of a bar parking lot... "I'm not going to give you a ticket."

Really, you're not? Not even a breathalyzer? (because, well... I was curious). Gee thanks!

Earlier that evening I made the joke: "I don't have to worry about drinking too much tonight... I have a rental" I bet that would get a laugh during booking.

Friday Morning: $95 speeding ticket, courtesy of Cowlitz County Sheriff's dept.

Haven't worked at the club in the last couple of weeks in order to give another DJ my shift. The computer shop from which I work on Saturdays will be surprised that I don't smell like the usual olfactory medley of cigarette smoke, vodka (it starts to ooze out of my pores by noon), and lack of self discipline (sort of a sweet smell, with a bitter finish).

goochout

No comments: