Friday, March 07, 2008

Fuck. I'm tired. Can't sleep. I'm about to crash, but started typing this blog, so sleep cannot occur. I'm typing this on my television, as my office is undergoing remodeling. That's fancy talk for "I cant climb over the shit to get to my laptop." I didn't return my Mom's or my ex girlfriend's calls tonight. They'll probably think it was some snub to them... I just didn't have the phone with me because the battery was dead.

Working tomorrow night.... I mean tonight at Montego's. I had a plan for a cool night, but Friday sneaked up on me. It'll be the same shit as before, but it's always a good time.

I hope this blog isn't boring you as much as it is me, because I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard.

If Obama won more of the primaries, Artie Lange would have said: "I haven't seen a black man beat white woman that bad since OJ and Nicole."

That's funny to me.

Any ideas for Gregster's bachelor party... sans strippers? I have some ideas, but anything outside of... ahem... the box is greatly appreciated. It's my first "best man" task. Oh.... I've thrown bachelor parties and performed weddings. Just haven't been officially responsible for the bachelor party. Trust me... unoffically responsible is a lot more fun.

gooch... out.

Ellipses... apparently... in.

No comments: