Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gooch: Womb Raider



I read other blogs, like The Superficial. There's a posting about a new Lara Croft model promoting a game, movie... some product I neither care about nor would ever purchase. The publicity shots are awful. Knee scars, chest moles, 5 o'clock shadow around the groin. I'm not even going to throw in my "Womb Raider" punchline [update: it's in the post title]. I mean she's hot, like a girl at a party who'd need to develop a full buzz before I'd talk to her. I'd get her alone, say... as she came out of the bathroom and in conversation try to work the fact that every guy in the room, except for me, has some sort of STD. I would then quickly follow that with something clever and subtle, like "will you have sex with me?"

The Superficial: Alison Carroll is the new face/chest of Lara Croft

No comments: