Friday, August 15, 2008

It's not the heat... it's the stupidity.

In the bedroom, it's a pleasant 73 degrees. Outside the fortress of solitudinal air conditioning, however, it's reaching the triple digit mark, yo. It's 7:pm and it's this hot?

In other news, I've determined that there are two types of women that I attract: Shit Crazy and Batshit Crazy. That's it - there's the two categories. I may attract others, but those are the ones I select to go out with.

Gooch Interesting Fact: I met a girl at church once, but she broke it off when she saw me putting Monopoly money in the collection basket. Church security guards can be very rough.

I'm tired. It's Friday and I have no cash card (waiting for a new one to get sent) and the three American Express cards I have in my wallet are seldom taken at the places in which I hang out. I'm going to take some change to a Taco Bell and rent a movie on the On Demand.

goochout

No comments: