Thursday, August 07, 2008

Goal!!!!!!

"He's a bigger guy. He's a good defender, but he looks like he belongs on the
football field rather than a soccer field."



I scored a goal tonight. Took the ball down the field and scored. It was as if I knew how to play the game. The goal keeper was the one who made the statement above. He wasn't being malicious - hell, I agree with him.



My goal, as reenacted by Pele.

In "I'm the last to know" news, PC Club stores have all closed. They closed in May. I used to go there all the time, but the lack of common computing items, apathetic excuses about labor, and quite frankly a hideous looking cross dressing manager at one store caused me to stop going. I guess the writing was on the wall. If you care, here's some discussion.

gooch:out

No comments: