Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Bender

UPDATE: I'm raiding Marty's fridge again and passing out.

UPDATE: eating a chicken melt sandwich out of Marty's microwave. I sat with Marty and his girlfriend while they had cigarettes. The girlfriend understood the shit I said better than Marty. I called him a drunk; appreciating the irony that I too, am drunk.

Update: Does anyone just want to blow me? I mean, is there someone willing to come to my house and fellate me? Let's say I'm sitting on my couch watching Scarface while drinking a Red Bull/Vodka. Would someone just knock on the door and ask to blow me? It would make me the happiest person on the planet. Wouldn't it bring you joy to make a pathetic individual like myself happy by treating my penis like a crack pipe? What am I doing? sitting at home, crying, watching South Park and gangster films. Could really use a blow job. Just saying.

Females only.

Update: partied with marty tonight.

Update: Happy birthday, Stephanie.

Update: Tonight I drank: Jack Daniels, Absenthe, Red Bull/Vodka, Coors Light.

Update: Watching Marty's TV right now. Thank God we have the same cable plan. I don't know if I could stand not knowing what channels are where.

Update: Tell me I'm lovable.

out

2 comments:

Greg said...

Rockstar Tuesdays brought to you by Gooch!

picturegirl503 said...

I love you. I really do, and you know I mean the real kind. Unfortunately I think the husband would not like it if I knocked on your door to fellate you. I can't believe you drank all that and didn't puke :)