Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4:25 - Time to "go to the restroom" (and not come back).



Ah... office culture. The art of clocking in and crunching work on a computer between loading refreshed pages of TMZ and thesuperficial. It's strange that a source of entertainment more distracting than a television is an integral part of the common workplace environment. Even more strange is the indignation of employees should their internet be taken away. Like it's some God-given right to check gmail and update your Facebook status.

I'm on the clock as I write this right now. Typing a blog on a computer looks almost exactly like typing an important email on a computer. I even have a serious-determined Tom Cruise intense orgasm face, like every word I type is really super important. It's not. It's this crap.

But you read it. Why? Because those who don't have the ambition to write while on the clock will often read while on the clock.

This is it. The highlight of my work day. I might leave early... but to do what? Go to work at another office? I used to want to travel for work, but I think I'll leave the travelling to vacation. A girl I'm dating has travelled a few times for work recently. She's actually going to China soon. I'll miss her, but I take comfort in knowing that she's going to a country where 90% of the men have a smaller penis than I do.

If she was going to Uganda, well I'd have tears rolling down my face as I write this.

Heh.

Anyways, no more pretending, back to the grill.

goochout.

p.s.: I miss you Theresa.

p.p.s.: Call me Julie.

P.p.p.s.: Um, I forgot.

No comments: