Saturday, November 22, 2008

Douchemaster Flex... in the hizzle.

I'm working on a computer owned by a gentleman who works in a forensics lab for a local law enforcement agency. On the work order, it says to "be sure to back up the data. " I'm not too stressed out because, well, he'd be the guy to call if I didn't back up his data.

Going to watch an OSU Beavers game today with some friends. Finally! An excuse to watch television and drink beer before 4pm. I remember when I didn't need an excuse; it just needed to be the weekend. Hell, I remember when I didn't need an excuse, it just needed to be a Thursday.


I am getting old. I remember back when "sustainability" was the criteria with which I rated my beer buzz.

Shit, I need a drink now.

UPDATE: I just spent way more than I earned today while shopping on Amazon.com. I bought Artie Lange's new book, and an automatic feeder for Missy (the cat). I also bought the Blu-Ray version of Transformers, Iron Man, and preordered Dark Knight. What an impulse purchasing bender.

I need a shower.

goochout.

No comments: