Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Interesting Gooch Facts:

My favorite radio personalities (and the only ones I ever listen to) are Dr. Laura and Howard Stern.

I work down the hall from a tattoo parlor, yet I have no tattoos.

My penis isn't as small as I say it is.

I have perform weddings and DJed strip clubs.

I've worked as a bouncer in three different bars, but I've never punched anyone in my life.

I'm not as shallow as most people think.

In 1999 I publicly declared email "useless" and "stupid" and purchased my own domain name [gooch-1.com] within two months of each other.

I secretly own a Macintosh.

I have an archive of the three deleted posts from this website.

I'm happier than most people think.

I don't drink anything but wine when I'm home alone.

******

I'm freaking tired and I have a 9:40pm soccer game tonight. Ugh. Need a nap.

goochout.

No comments: