Monday, November 17, 2008

Afternoon Wood (why not?)...


Last night's Entourage was fantastic. Vince is fired from the set then the whole movie is shut down... Turtle's tapping Jamie Lynn-Sigler... Ari's in full 'helicopter entrance' mode. Fuck, I'm sounding like a goddamned fanboy. I love this show and I seldom stay awake (or sober) past 10pm on Sunday (when the HD version airs... I won't watch the SD west coast feed because I need to see Constance Zimmer (Dana Gordon) in full HD).

Turns out, Turtle tappin' the Soprano broad might not simply be fiction. In an accomplishment that will advance the cause of fat guys who bang hot chicks (or fat guys who'll bang anyone but only brag about the hot ones... quit staring at me) Jerry Ferarra is dating Jamie Lynn-Sigler. In real life. Nice. Here's an article.
******

I did a favor for an old friend and removed a post. I've only once in the 1582 (since 2001) posts deleted a blog entry. I feel like a part of me died. Oh well, sometimes other people's feelings are more important than mine. I can't believe I just wrote that. I'm becoming... human.
(?)

Slept for seven hours last night. Shit. Advil PM = coma. Feel good today, though.
Gotta go.
goochout

goochout.

No comments: