Monday, December 08, 2008

Case of the Mondays

Woke up late this morning. I couldn't understand why, then I remembered the vodka, sake, and Advil PM from the night before. This would also explain my missing pants and why dollar bills were stuffed in my G-string.

I work part time for a computer shop owned by a Muslim. Some of the employees are also Muslim. This is a good thing until a communal lunch, like pizza, occurs. Options are limited as the Muslims don't dig on swine. Pepperoni, ham, and sausage are out.

Barbecue pizza, is in however. It's also really good. I'm getting my grub on.

I have a bunch of accounting work to do tonight. You think this is creative? You should see my Quickbooks file. A masterpiece of fiction. In some entries, science fiction.

Shalom.

goochout.

No comments: