Monday, December 08, 2008

Xanadon't

If it was possible, I would wake up every morning to Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra's collaborative "Xanadu." It's the theme song to the 1980 movie of the same name. OL-J's perfect pop delivery accompanied by ELO's harmonics and synthesized musical accompaniment causes me to transcend the worries of the day. Is it the perfect pop song? No. It's up there, though.

I successfully duplicated my music drive last night. It took six hours and I immediately transported the original drive to a safe place. Perhaps it's on a plane to Switzerland. Perhaps the drive is being transported via armored truck to my Compound outside of Ontario, OR. Maybe it's encased in a concrete time capsule to show people in the future what our music was like, and how truly easy it was to pirate a shit ton full of music in a short period of time.

Maybe it's in the little safe that Cheryl bought me six years ago.

I'll never tell.

Gooch:Out

No comments: