Sunday, December 07, 2008

December: 31 excuses for a party.

I went to a Christmas party last night. The good news is that I was able to wear the same slacks and jacket I wore to the same company's party two years ago. The bad news is that the slacks weren't that comfortable. As in, snug.

I'm working in a dental office right now. I'm doing what I do best, watching task bars move slowly from left to right. The office manager is sitting next to me, on YouTube. She reads this site and was disappointed to find that I hadn't updated in 48 hours.

So, you know, I'm updating. I haven't collected my thoughts of the weekend to produce a decent post. A lot happened the last 72 hours. I busted some balls, I had my balls busted. I learned a little and loved a lot. Okay, I liked a lot.

Back to the task bars. They're green with a gray background. Pretty.

goochout

2 comments:

picturegirl503 said...

I love you. I'm just lucky my boss doesn't know about this site. Heh, heh :)

picturegirl503 said...

5 hours. Just remember that we spent 5 hours watching those task bars move from left to right.