Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Document the Irony.

Penny Flame, from "Sex Rehab"
Last night, "Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew" debuted on VH-1. It documents the rehabilitation efforts of semi celebrities who compulsively and uncontrollably masturbate and have sex, hindering their ability to have successful, loving relationships. I must have jerked off six or seven times during the course of the show. I felt like such a degenerate. You can't put that many hot chicks into a dorm talking about how much they like to fuck and/or jerk off without some negative consequence to the home viewer. And by negative consequence, I mean a sore forearm.

It's not the first time that a reality show has had a contagious effect on me. I've already said that I was going to buy and store a thousand copies of the show "Hoarders" when if they release it on DVD for the sake of being ironic.

While watching DJ AM's show "Gone Too Far" where the recently overdosed and deceased DJ helps people with their drug issues by coordinating interventions, I once washed down a Xanax with a bottle of wine as I held a Valentine card given to me by one of my ex-girlfriends.

The only thing left for me to do is somehow rob a convenience store while watching COPS.

gooch:out.

No comments: