Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Mr. Brightside

Clamjammers:





slowly gearing up for a spectacular fat/carb/sodium filled thanksgiving. If charities can feed the homeless for $.69 a day, why the fuck can't I find a decent lunch in town for under $10? I'm going to hit up the missions with a couple buckskies... fuck, $5 should let me cater the office xmas party. The soup kitchens need to market themselves better.

Hey, look, it's Christina Hendrick's ass. Because, every seven years a fat chick comes around and reminds us that we, well, like big asses. Kate Winslet, Tyra Banks, Raquel Welch, Barbara Bush... all sex symbols that make tapping a big ass somehow some sort of paradigm shift. Oh, and yeah, that's an animated gif.

I decided that I'm going to go into an actual music store. I won't buy anything, but geez, what happens in a music store anymore? Are there just terminals attached to iTunes? I mean, half a million Beatles albums sold on iTunes so far. I would think that anyone that gave a shit about the Beatles would already own or have pirated Beatles albums. Are people too lazy/unaware that you can rip CDs to iTunes?

The bigger the headache, the bigger the pillin'.

goochout

No comments: