Monday, June 03, 2002


The Force is... pathetic with this one.

I saw Star Wars Episode II (finally). Jhango Fett proved to be the Swiss Army knife of bounty hunters; R2-D2 proved (once again) to be the Swiss Army knife of droids; and Natalie Portman proved that there's a Swiss Army knife in my pants.

Intergalactic prosthetics came a long way from Anakin's C3PO looking hand to Luke Skywalker's natural looking, full functioning hand.

The Yoda scene was cool, as expected. Unfortunately, the Star Wars marketing department assumed that everyone had seen the film and started showing commercials featuring the famous fight scene between Yoda and Dooku.

I want to be a Star Wars character... perhaps I could be the fat Jedi: Mace Fondue?

I plan on writing more commentary on the new SW installment, these are just my opening thoughts.

10,000 hits tomorrow?

No comments: