Friday, June 07, 2002

There was a joke in the movie "Kingpin" where everyone would use the term "Munsoned" referring to someone who was having a run of bad luck. The term came from the name of the main character Roy Munson (Woody Harrelson), a bowler who lost his hand in a fight when it was pushed into a ball return machine.

From now on, I'm going to use the term "Kenneddied" when talking about a run of bad luck. For example, when my truck broke down in the middle of nowhere and I lost my keys after falling down a hill, I could have said that I was Kenneddied. Between this Skakel fiasco, JFK getting his head blown off, JFK Jr. crashing a plane, Ted Kennedy... wait he's the lucky one in the family.

Well, I've got to go. I'm going to the bar to get Kennedied tonight.


Dude, your ass is gonna get Kenneddied in prison.

In other news...

J-LO Kennedies her marriage
One of the missionaries in the Phillipines gets Kenneddied during the rescue

I'm an asshole.

No comments: