Sunday, February 09, 2003

I don't normally repost email jokes, but I have nothing funny to say tonight:

I heard that if you play the AOL 8.0 CD-ROM backwards, you'll hear a satanic
message. But the most frightening thing is that if you play it forward, it
installs AOL 8.0.

I get it. I've noticed voices coming out of my computer speakers when they're not producing sound from my computer. I didn't pay much attention to it, since radio reception is commonplace among poorly grounded speaker systems. However, I put my ear up next to the speakers and heard the following:

The Macintosh sucks... Bill Gates is good... Greed is good... Steve Jobs beats his children... Hey Gooch, lose some weight you fat bastard... Upgrade to XP...

Wow, despite the unnecessary personal attack, Microsoft's marketing department is earning their keep for sure!

No comments: