Sunday, February 09, 2003

Overheard at IKEA yesterday...

"I've got this big gaping hole in my bedroom that I need to fill"


-- One guy talking to another about where to hang a mirror in his house.

Unrelated Confidential to God: Hey it's me, Gooch. Okay, enough... I get it... I'm a dork. ENOUGH WITH THE REMINDERS!

Most recent comment about this site: "I don't get it."

Yesterday I woke up and soaked in life like I was in a Folger's Coffee commercial, this morning my only motivation was to get rid of the godawful curtains in my bedroom. Mission accomplished... how does it go? measure four times, cut five? I'm going to drink more before 1pm than most people do in a weekend. Within four minutes of starting my car remotely with my keys, I misplaced the keys. can't find them anywhere. I KNOW... maybe they're next to my ego or maybe my dignity and self respect. Get me the number for the Coors Brewery.

No comments: