Friday, March 21, 2003

fuck.

To anyone who has ever been pissed at me...revel in my pain now. do it now, because like Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'll only become more powerful. I have, in fact, been struck down like Darth Vader did to Ben Kenobi in Episode IV (4, you dumbshit). Therefore, I'll only become more powerful. I'm drunk, again. Hey... If you're the guy calling Portland radio station KNRK pretending that you're "the Gooch from cable access," blow me. Lick my balls because I'm the last person you want to imitate. Say you're Jim Spagg or Harry Lime, but not me, you cocksuckers. I'm not a role model. I'm a disease, like herpes. I'll always come back. I can't be hurt. I can be injured. Props to all mixed drinks that include Red Bull. Red Bull got me home tonight. Don't forget to bid on my stuff. I'm NOT calling in to KNRK 94.7

fuck.

No comments: