Friday, March 21, 2003

I get a lot of hits from military domains. I'm not the most political of persons, nor do I claim to be able to converse ad naseum about foreign policy and other political matters. I will say that I don't feel that this war is for "oil," as the pot smoking ignorant hippies blocking traffic in downtown streets seem to think. I'm pretty sure that it is, in its simplest form, PAYBACK FOR FUCKING UP OUR BUILDINGS AND PENTAGON AND KILLING A LOT OF INNOCENT AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Iraq needs an enema and who better to give it to them than us? As far as us killing innocent people in Iraq, I'm sure it might happen, but I believe we're doing everything possible to reduce the risk. Everyone in Iraq knows where we're going to bomb; and they know not to hang out there. We've got missiles that fly around buildings and don't detonate until they've hit their target - and they do that within a couple of meters. Our missiles do everything but fly up to one of Saddam's palaces, knock on the door, announce "Dominoes Pizza delivery guy" and wait for Hussein to answer the door before it blows up.

You should have seen the "Shock and Awe" attack I unleashed on the bar last night.

All kidding aside. Military people: get home safely. We're proud of you.

Protesters: keeping innocent people from driving through downtown Portland (and other major cities) will not do anything to stop the war; you're pissing off the wrong people to get your point across.


9/11: THE REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON

No comments: