Saturday, March 29, 2003

Oh, man. That "sex with your clone..." line was actually already written by me on Tuesday, May 14, 2002. Check the Archives, it's there. I had a funny feeling that I had already written that and I did a search. I'm rewriting my own, old jokes. I'm tapped for humor; that was it. I'm done. I'll be writing drama and poetry from here on out. It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks to everyone that bid on my two ebay items I put up earlier. I'm going to use the cash to do something that I've always wanted to do.

Pay for sex.

Why should restaurants, jewelers, and leather boutiques get the cash in my efforts to bury a bone? Dating is too complicated, anyways. Two girls so far in my quest for a Goochette have intimated to me after weeks of hanging out that they have boyfriends or something similar to that effect. With every door that closes, another one opens and hits me in the balls with the door knob.


I AM HERE; YOU ARE THERE.

No comments: