Saturday, August 23, 2003


Ahhh... The Dixie Chicks. I would bang the liberalism right out of them. I would pump them so
full of Republican hate juice that they'd... Oh, shit, is this thing on?

Bullshit or Not: I woke up last night at 8:26pm. That's 11 minutes later than I was supposed to start my shift last night. Fucking oops.

Met a chick last night that works for The Hemp & Cannibis Foundation (www.thc-foundation.org). I'd call her, but I rolled up her business card and smoked it early this morning. I didn't get high, but there was the possibility, I guess.

My cold is subsiding. I need to get back in the gym. Some fat guy that I was trying to throw out of the bar on Thursday called me fat. Obviously that cocksucker doesn't know that my problem is glandular. Fucking dick.

I was watching the E! True Hollywood Story this morning on "The Last Days of John F. Kennedy Jr." this morning. Luck of the Irish... my ass. If you wrote a sitcom about a rich family that always has bad shit happen to them, it would be deemed "unbelievable." Yet in real life the Kennedys routinely amaze us with their string of mishaps and misfortunes. Do you think that at this point, every remaining Kennedy is telecommuting from an isobaric chamber on a liquid diet inside of a missile proof bunker? Holy shit. I'd love to see a Kennedy family vacation in Vegas. "Wow... lost again... I guess luck isn't on my side this trip."

Ted Kennedy Forever!

Gooch... for a little while longer.

No comments: