Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Imitation is the greatest form of plagiarism.


-gooch

I'm writing this blog from the pillowtop comfort of my bed as I've come down with some wicked flu action. I've been sick on and off for the last month as the battle between healthy eating and exercise vs. four day benders and working in a smoky bar raged on. Finally I'm crazy sick, emerging from bed only to do service calls on two houses and a business. Now I'm watching People's Court and I've found that generic NyQuil is a great substitute for the booze I usually pound on Tuesday nights (taco night at the Skyland Pub).

Is anyone else getting emails with "see the attached file for details" in every other message they receive?

I guess I'll watch sit-coms tonight.

Technical notes: The Goochonline.net server has a new router which should all but eliminate the outages that have occurred recently.

Anyone playing GTA: Vice City know what to do after you've acquired all of the properties? I'm stuck. Shoot me an email.

Gooch: out.

No comments: